Originally, I was going to ramble on about how much I enjoy the documentary Kurt Cobain About A Son. But after thinking about it a little bit, I thought it would be a bit more interesting if I compiled a list of some of my other favorite rock documentaries. After all, people love lists. So, here are my ten favorite rock documentaries that I've seen(and one that I haven't). And please feel free to comment on any others that I may have missed or that you recommend.
10. Anvil: The Story of Anvil
Technically, I've never seen this movie before. But, this three minute trailer is more entertaining than half the movies I watch on a regular basis.
9. This Is Spinal Tap
8. I Am Trying to Break Your Heart: A Film About Wilco
7. Hated - G.G. Allin & the Murder Junkies
I debated whether or not to embed the trailer to this movie but ultimately decided it was way too NSFW. Shit, it is not safe to watch the trailer for that movie anywhere! It is an incredibly bizarre and fucked up movie but G.G. Allin was one interesting character. If you really want to see the trailer you can watch it here. But don't say I didn't warn you.
6. Filth and the Fury: A Sex Pistols Film
5. End of the Century: The Story of The Ramones
4. American Hardcore
3. Joe Strummer: The Future Is Unwritten
2. The Devil and Daniel Johnston
1. Kurt Cobain About A Son